Do you keep track of the birds you see? Did you know this information can be used be scientists to inform conservation decisions that benefit birds and people?
In this workshop you will learn to:
• keep track of the birds you see (and see more birds!)
• use eBird to figure out where to look for certain species or plan birding trips
• share checklists with friends
• explore interactive range maps, migration patterns, occurrence data, and more
• understand how ebird data is being used by scientists and the conservation community
To get the most out of the workshop, participants are asked to go to www.ebird.org and create a free eBird account before attending this class. Participants with iphones can also download the free eBird app. Please bring your laptop computer or smart device to the workshop.